Wedding is really the most special day to everyone and all grooms and brides would always want to make everything unique and extraordinary to make their wedding ceremony grand to collect all of beautiful memories. When it comes to the marriage, photography plays a vital role in order to capture the several wonderful moments with all real tears, joys and emotions. It will definitely be the most memorable thing to collect all minutes of your wedding day for your lifetime. The following are the recent trends for the wedding photography in this year 2017.
- The comeback of film photography – The photographers are using the instant film cameras in order to make printable, clear and portable pictures.
- Highly stylized journalism – This specific trend of photography is actually using the hard lighting techniques in order to draw the attention of several viewers to the subject of photography while still including the story telling journalistic feature.
- Fashion or editorial based styling – It is totally a new trend when it comes to the wedding photographs for providing the stylized formal group photos which will take a few extra times but at last you will surely get amazing photographs.
- Popularity of strobe/OCF photography – Now day’s airy, natural and bright wedding photos are getting too famous over the last two years and there is no use of flash when there is the natural light.
- Assisted photo journalism – It is a trend of capturing several emotional moments instead of composition, lighting and posing. The real and natural emotions in front of the camera will be captured by the wedding photographers for saving all memories. All perfect and authentic moments could be captured when your wedding photographer is following this modern trend on your marriage day.